Online Registration is opens March 20, 2017, at 12pm (AK TIME).
Online registration is the quickest and easiest way to register and reserve event tickets.
All tickets must be picked up during the Festival at Islands & Ocean Visitor Center, beginning MAY 3rd (click here for Registration Hours)
Click here to view 2017 Festival Program
To attend the 2016 event, participants will first purchase a $20 Festival Registration. This grants access to festival events tickets, by using the same registration email. The option to add family members at $5 each is also available during event signup- families with more than 5 members should purchase an additional registration fee.
Select all the events you’d like to attend. Then you will check out. For each event ticket order, a $2.00 processing fee will be added to each order (not each ticket), to cover credit card fees.
These fees help to cover general operation and ticketing expenses of the Festival, and allow us to continue to offer events and activities at no and low costs. Registration also allows you to reserve seat, to both “free” and fee-based events, when there is has a limit on participants.
Participants will be asked to show their 2017 Festival Badge at each event. You can pick up your finalized tickets and Festival badge at Islands & Ocean Visitor Center, Shorebird Festival headquarters.
Thank you for support in helping the Festival remain a self-sustainable event, year after year.
Four ways to register:
2. Mail or drop off your registration form and payment to:
Kachemak Bay Shorebird Festival
c/o Islands and Ocean & Visitor Center
95 Sterling Highway
Homer, AK 99603
Make checks payable to: Kachemak Bay Shorebird Festival
3. Order by Phone, during Office Hours of: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: 1:00-4:30pm (AK)
Call: 907-226-4631 (please leave a message if no answer- we have a very limited staff)
If you call outside these hours, your call will be returned during the next Office Hours.
4. Fax your form to 907-235-7783
In an effort to be fair to both our participants and event sponsors, here is our updated Refund and Exchange policy:
- No refunds will be given for Registration, Raffle Tickets or Processing Fees at anytime
- Refunds and exchanges may be made until April 3rd, 4:30pm- participant will received full refund minus a 10% refund fee
- Refunds and exchanges between April 4th-April 18th- participant will receive 50% refund
- No refunds after April 18th– two weeks prior to the festival