Registration begins March 18, 2019 at 12pm
All tickets MUST be picked up during the Festival at Islands & Ocean Visitor Center, beginning MAY 8th.
Register online, in person or over the phone (click here for Registration Hours)
TO REGISTER ONLINE:
STEP 1: Register for the Festival
To attend the 2019 Festival, participants must first purchase a $20 Festival Registration. Once you have paid your Festival Registration Fee, you will use the same email address to gain access to Festival event tickets. You may add additional family members to your Festival Registration for $5 each, up to 5 family members (families with more than 5 members should purchase an additional registration fee).
Festival Registration grants access to all free Festival events, and allows you to register for fee-based events and events with limited space. These fees help cover general operation and ticketing expenses of the Festival, and allow us to continue to offer events and activities at no and low costs. After purchasing your Registration Fee, click “Step 2: Select Your Events” below to select event tickets. You may come back at anytime to purchase more event tickets.
STEP 2: Select Your Events
Select the event you’d like to attend.
To add multiple events to your order:
- Select the first event you’d like to attend and click “NEXT”
- When you see “Enter your payment details below” scroll down and click the “KEEP SHOPPING” at the bottom of the screen – you do not need to enter your billing information in order to click “KEEP SHOPPING”.
- Once you have added all your desired events, enter your billing information and click “NEXT” to check out. A $2.00 procesing fee will be added to each order (not each ticket). This helps the Festival cover credit card fees.
STEP 3: Pick-up Your Tickets
*Participants will be asked to show their 2019 Festival Badge at each event. You can pick up your finalized tickets and Festival badge at Islands & Ocean Visitor Center, Shorebird Festival headquarters, starting Wednesday, May 8th at 12pm.
Thank you for support in helping the Festival remain a self-sustainable event, year after year.
2019 Refund/Exchange Policy:
In an effort to be fair to both our participants and event sponsors, here is our updated Refund and Exchange policy:
- No refunds will be given for Registration, Raffle Tickets or Processing Fees at anytime
- Refunds and exchanges may be made until April 9th, 4:30pm- participant will received full refund minus a 10% refund fee
- Refunds and exchanges between April 10th-April 23th, 4:30pm- participant will receive 50% refund
- No refunds after April 24th– two weeks prior to the festival